Crepes & Waffles Chiken Crepe was mouth watering!
Last night I went to Crepes & Waffles to have dinner with my mom.
We had to queue but my mom didn't mind (she really wanted to eat there).
We waited for about 5 minites until a kind lady called Claudia gave us our place on the tables,
she also took our order, as usual my mom ordered a mexican soup. I wanted to
taste something new so I ordered the roastbeef crepe ( its ingridients caugh my attention).
This is what my mom received:
I tasted her mexican soup, was really great, I recomend it!
This is what I recieved:
The crepe was just on its point, the roastbeef was amazing, the black caramelized onion
was delectable and the fresh spinach was the perfect ingredient for this combination,
that bunch of spinach gave that soft touch of freshness that every roastbeef needs.
I highly recomend this restaurant and its really tasty roastbeef crepe.



Comentarios
Publicar un comentario